Accountants for OnlyFans Creators

At My Accountant Friend, we are one of the largest accountants for online content creators, models and influencers, with dedicated offices in London, Hemel Hempstead, Reading, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Glasgow and Belfast.

Our qualified and experienced accountants help OnlyFans Creators thrive

We identified many years ago that onlyfans, fansly and other online content creator platforms were increasingly gaining new UK users so we designed an accountancy package specifically for this online trade.

The five most common questions creators ask are;

  • What expenses can I claim?
  • What can they pay myself and keep tax low?
  • Which bank is good for onlyfans?
  • When and how do I register with HMRC?
  • Should I be forming a Limited Company?

The answers to all of these are very much specific to each individual person.

If you have earned over £1000 from online content you MUST register with HMRC. Please do not mistake this what you have drawn from onlyfans, it’s what you have earned from onlyfans.

We are here to support you every step of the way including a full list of what you can claim, a full bookkeeping service regardless of where you are filming in the world and dealing with all HMRC queries.


To sign up to our unique package please click here